With some many weddings to choose from where should you begin? Here’s a few tips we have put together for booking your photographer.
- Set a budget – bear in mind your wedding photos will be something to treasure forever.
- Book as soon as possible – popular wedding photographers are usually booked a year or more in advance so make sure you book in plenty of time to secure your chosen wedding photographer.
- Arrange to see several wedding photographers before you make your choice – your wedding photographer is likely to be with you all day so it’s important that you feel at ease with them.
- Make sure any sample images you are shown were taken by the photographer – also ask to see full weddings not just the highlights.
- Check that you chosen photographer is insured – also check that they carry back up equipment.